Graduating students in the winter session are not required to pay the 1st tuition fee instalment 2020/2021. If students do not graduate in this session, they will be required to regularize enrollment in the A.Y. 2020/21 as follows:
- Isee by 31/12/2020
- Payment of the 1st tuition fee installment (fee will be increased by relevant indemnity for late payment)
- 2nd tuition fee installment payment by 03/05/2021
Deadline for delivering reservation for the Winter Thesis Session AY 2019/20120 is 02/11/2020
The online procedure (available from 14/10/2020) to follow, upon previous agreement with the Supervisor, is:
Login Reserved Area/Laurea (Degree)/Procedi (proceed) to Processo di Tesi/Tesi di Laurea and follow the guided procedure up to “Completa Tesi” (Thesis Completion)
NB Once the above procedure has been completed, it is up to the student to verify in the following days that Thesis Reservation is confirmed by the Supervisor.
To verify Thesis status, students shall login again in their own Reserved Area: Laurea/Riepilogo Tesi, click on “Visualizza Dettaglio Tesi” (View Thesis Details). Thesis status must be “APPROVATA” (Approved)
RESERVATIONS WHOSE THESIS HAS NOT BEEN APPROVED WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED
Students interested in defending their thesis during the next winter session are reminded:
- To check and verify in their own student reserved area of the University’s website that all passed exams are listed, according to the study program. If not, inform promptly the Student Services Office (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- To deliver online application for ADMISSION to Thesis Session (available from 10/02 al 02/03/2021) according to procedures to be indicated later on.
- All the CFU/ECTS Credits provided by their degree course, with the exception of the credits of the final exam, must be acquired by the 2nd date of the Winter session of the calendar exam AY 2019-2020
- To verify that all payments and any default indemnity have been duly settled.