To enrol, second-year students and those exceeding the two-year program shall:
Computation of the annual all-inclusive tuition fees
- ITALIAN STUDENTS interested in benefitting from reductions in the annual all-inclusive tuition fees, by and not later than 12/10/2020 (or in any case without fail no later than 31/12/2020), shall be in possession of the Financial Situation Certificate ISEE 2020, “Dichiarazione Sostitutiva Unica” (DSU), for services for the Right to Universities Studies (“per le prestazioni per il diritto allo studio universitario”), which can be asked for free at a CAF (Fiscal Assistance Center) or alternatively on INPS website through their online services (upon registration). Please note that certificate release is not immediate but it takes 15 working days from the request.
ISEE data will be obtained automatically from INPS database.
- FOREIGN STUDENTS and Italian students with income generated abroad shall refer to the enclosed document “income generated abroad and foreign students’ enrolment 2019” and forward requested documents or the “self-certification income earned abroad” form to firstname.lastname@example.org, respecting the same deadline (12/10/2020).
It should be noted that those who do not comply with the above-mentioned procedures, shall be considered as belonging to the highest income bracket; the same apply to students who do not wish to present their ISEE 2020 (please refer to TUITION FEES GUIDELINES)
Pay the 1st tuition fee instalment (advance payment of annual all-inclusive tuition fees, regional tax and stamp duty) by and not later than the 02/11/2020 as follows:
- ITALIAN STUDENTS: click on the relevant invoice number (available from mid-October) and make the payment using the PagoPA procedure generated automatically by the system. It is mandatory to comply with the aforementioned payment procedure; other forms of payment are not allowed. Connect to:
ACCESSO STUDENTI E DOCENTI
LOGIN AREA RISERVATA
- · FOREIGN STUDENTS: make a bank transfer (amount to pay can be viewed in your own reserved area- segreteria/pagamenti from mid_October) to Università degli Studi di Roma “Foro Italico”, IBAN IT92B0569603215000004910X56, Swift Bic: POSOIT22XXX, indicating reason for payment (1st tuition fee LM67-INT AY 20/21, family name and name, student registration number), and forward pdf copy of payment receipt by e-mail to email@example.com.
N.B. STUDENTS EXEMPTED FROM PAYMENT OF 1ST TUITION FEE INSTALLMENT
- Students who are going to discuss their thesis by the next winter session in the academic year 2019-20. For this session, students shall present application for thesis reservation by and not later than the 02/11/2020 (please refer to relevant notice published online).
In case students do not graduate in that session, they shall regularize their enrolment for A.Y 2020/21 by paying the 1st tuition fee instalment (fee will be increased by relevant indemnity for late payment) and the 2nd tuition fee instalment (please refer to STEPS 2 and 3)
Payment of 2nd tuition fee instalment (balance of annual all-inclusive tuition fees) available in the reserved area approximately from mid-April by and not later than 03/05/2021) as per procedures specified under step 1.
N.B. STUDENTS EXEMPTED FROM PAYMENT OF 2ND TUITION FEE INSTALMENT
On the basis of the agreement with consortium universities,
· The first two best students of each partner university in the ranking list
STUDENT CONTRIBUTION EXEMPTIONS
- Disabled students
- Students with a certified disability as per art. 3.1-3 Law 104/1992 or with a certified permanent disability equal to or exceeding 66% are exempt from payment of annual all-inclusive tuition fees, except for stamp duty.
- Students with a certified permanent disability between 33% and 65% shall pay the 1st tuition fee instalment but are offered a partial exemption from annual all-inclusive tuition fees of €300, 00.
- Students who have applied for a grant (LAZIODISU)
Students who have applied for a grant shall pay only the stamp duty. However, should they not be ranked as winner or eligible in the final ranking, they shall pay the difference of the 1st fee instalment by the 31st of December 2020 and then pay the 2nd fee instalment by 03/05/2021.
- Transferred students. Students transferred from another University of Latium Region shall not pay DSU Regional Tax.
- Students from Partner Universities (agreement signed with consortium universities)
The first two (2) best students of each partner university in the ranking list, up to a maximum of ten (10) students/year, are exempt from payment of all-inclusive tuition fees, except for the costs pertaining DSU regional tax and stamp duty
- In accordance with Law 232 of 11.12.2016 (Student Act), the following calculation criteria are identified according to the household's economic situation certified by the ISEE granted for the benefit of the right to university study:
- course of apprenticeship;
- ISEE value calculated specifically for benefits for the right to study;
- number of years of enrollment in the course. Where "year" refers to the number of years of enrollment starting from the first year of registration for the first time at any university, as in the cases of transfer from another University or passing of an internal course;
- the number of credits received during the 12 months before August 10th.
For the Student Contribution a.y. 2020-2021 express reference is made to the Ministerial Decree n.234 of 26/06/2020 and to the TUITION FEES GUIDELINES
DUE DATES REMINDER
Computation of the annual all-inclusive tuition fees 12/10/2020
1st tuition fee instalment 02/11/2020
2nd tuition fee instalment 03/05/2021
Should the above deadlines and any other ones later indicated not be met, a DEFAULT INDEMNITY will be applied as follows: €. 50,00 up to a 60-day delay ; €. 100,00 beyond a 60-day delay
N.B. the University provide all students with an email address, which can be accessed to from the homepage www.uniroma4.it by clicking on “Mail Studenti”, using the same username and password to login in the reserved area (email address will then be: firstname.lastname@example.org). All communications from/to student-university shall be made through the above-mentioned email address. It will be deactivated at the end of the student’s career.
In the event of quit, no payments will be refunded
|Self Certification Income Earned Abroad_2020-21_EU_Students.pdf||72.12 KB|
|Income generated abroad and foreign students_ enrol_2020_NON_EU_Students.pdf||95.47 KB|