- ISEE 2019 by and not later than 08/10/2019 if interested in benefitting from reductions in the annual all-inclusive tuition fees
- Payment of the 1st tuition fee instalment (advance payment of annual all-inclusive tuition fees, regional tax and stamp duty) by and not later than the 31/10/2019
N.B. STUDENTS EXEMPTED FROM PAYMENT OF 1ST TUITION FEE INSTALLMENT (please refer to the relevant indicated below notices):
- On the basis of the agreement with consortium universities, students from partner universities, with the exception of Italian students, who have paid the two-year course in a single fixed settlement (euro 3.200,00) last academic year.
- Students who are going to discuss their thesis by the next winter session in the academic year 2018-19. For this session, students shall present application for thesis reservation by and not later than the 31/10/2019 (please refer to relevant notice published online).
In case students do not graduate in that session, they shall regularize their enrolment for A.Y 2019/20 by paying the 1st tuition fee instalment (fee will be increased by relevant indemnity for late payment) and the 2nd tuition fee instalment (please refer to STEPS 2 and 3)
- Payment of 2nd tuition fee instalment (balance of annual all-inclusive tuition fees) by and not later than the 30th of April 2020)
For complete and detailed information, please refer to the following notices: ENROLMENT PROCEDURES FROM SECOND YEAR ONWARDS European Master in Health and Physical Activity (LM 67-INT) ACADEMIC YEAR 2019/2020 , REGOLAMENTO TASSE, RESERVATION PROCEDURES FOR Winter Thesis Session A.Y. 2018/2019, Income generated abroad and foreign students_ enrol_2019_NON_EU_Students